From: Thomas Anderson <gentoofan23@g.o>
To: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Question about Absence for today's meeting
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:01:13
On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 12:22:54AM -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Thursday 12 March 2009 20:42:18 Thomas Anderson wrote: > > According to my logs Luca Barbato(lu_zero) did not speak from 8 > > minutes prior to the meeting to 37 minutes into the meeting. Luca, > > do you think you should be marked as absent for this meeting? > > if someone showed up for the meeting, they do not get marked absent. slacker > marks have been used for people who do not show up entirely. > -mike
Uh, maybe that's what you guys did when you were on the council, but that's not the way we've been doing it. What we've been doing is: If the person is more than 15 minutes late, they are absent. The only real reason I'm sending this mail is because Luca spoke 8 minutes before the meeting. -- --------- Thomas Anderson Gentoo Developer ///////// Areas of responsibility: AMD64, Secretary to the Gentoo Council ---------