From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-council] Resignation from the council
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:01:21
I've thought about this for awhile now, and I would rather spend the small
amount of time I have to dedicate to Gentoo on working on toolchain
issues and other technical things that interest me.  I am sorry that I am not
completing the term that I was elected for, but at the same time I don't want
to waste anyone's time or a valuable spot on the council that might be filled
by someone that has the ability to dedicate the time such a position requires.
                                                                                                                                                              Thanks,

--
Mark Loeser
email         -   halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org