From: "Petteri R├Ąty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: Thomas Anderson <gentoofan23@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Initial Meeting Summary for Yesterday's meeting.
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 15:42:30
Thomas Anderson wrote:

> The council voted to reinstate Ciaran's editbugs privileges over the > strong protests of Ned Ludd(solar) who said it would destroy > timestamp information for detecting who removed his privileges in > the first place and was against established infra process.
It's worth noting that solar only pointed out the timestamp issue after it was done not before announcing the intention to do so. Granted we could have acked with less speed but I didn't see any reason to spend more time on the issue. For my part Ciaramn could have the privs back and if infra wanted to do further research I had no problem with that. Regards, Petteri