From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
Cc: "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>, gentoo-council <gentoo-council@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] GSoC results from 2008 [WAS] Preliminary Meeting-Topics for 12 February 2009
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 05:48:27
1 On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 09:12 Tue 10 Feb , Tiziano Müller wrote:
3 >> - GSoC: where are the results? Why aren't they on the front page?
4 >
5 > Alec, do you know the status of the 2008 projects' integration and the
6 > status of the students involved? If not, could you request it from the
7 > mentors (including me) and present it here?
8
9 I'll try to find some time this weekend.
10
11 -Alec
14 > This would be nice to have together in the next month so we have the
15 > info for this year's application.
16 >
17 > --
18 > Thanks,