From: "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-council <gentoo-council@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Secretary & President
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 08:55:34
1 Am Freitag, den 06.02.2009, 14:17 -0800 schrieb Donnie Berkholz:
2 > On 10:26 Fri 06 Feb , Tiziano Müller wrote:
3 > > While dberkholz does a great job of putting together an agenda,
4 > > organizing the meeting and even putting together a summary afterwards,
5 > > it seems that he's quite busy lately
6 >
7 > Just wanted to comment on this. The reason I have been dumping some
8 > responsibilities (packages, teams, etc) is so I can spend more time on
9 > the council, and other things that I think will help all of Gentoo, like
10 > a DVCS conversion.
11 Yes, please start that discussion! I'm probably not the only one wanting to get rid
12 of CVS. Probably we should continue that discussion on the -dev ml, but
13 do you know the state of sparse-checkout support in git? Patches are
14 floating around since September 2008, but last thing I know is that they
15 still are not included.
20 Tiziano Müller
21 Gentoo Linux Developer, Council Member
22 Areas of responsibility:
23 Samba, PostgreSQL, CPP, Python, sysadmin
24 E-Mail : dev-zero@g.o
25 GnuPG FP : F327 283A E769 2E36 18D5 4DE2 1B05 6A63 AE9C 1E30