From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Next council meeting on March 8th at 1900UTC (i.e. 2000CET, 1400EST, 1200MST, 1100PST)
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 06:19:00
1 On Thursday 25 February 2010 22:12:50 Denis Dupeyron wrote:
2 > The next council meeting will take place on March 8th at 1900UTC (i.e.
3 > 2000CET, 1400EST, 1200MST, 1100PST)
4 >
5 > We currently have no proposed topics but the discussions on change
6 > policies for metadata.xml [1] and on voting by email [2] will probably
7 > make it to the agenda if nothing more urgent or important pops up. By
8 > the way I want to note that the discussion on voting by email is by no
9 > means limited to council members so whoever you are feel free to give
10 > you opinion on the thread.
11 >
12 > Additional topics are welcome though, so feel free to propose anything
13 > that you would want to be discussed.
14
15 probably too late, but unless i missed something, GLEP 39 still hasnt been
16 fixed per all the previous discussions
17 -mike