From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 19:55:23
1 On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 09:14:54PM +0200, Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > Looking at past threads all the stuff on this mailing list since a year
3 > ago would be just fine when handled on gentoo-project. So I suggest we
4 > use gentoo-project and deprecate this mailing list.
5
6 Council work should be transparent - having a dedicated list instead
7 of mixing council work among other threads on -project seems to be
8 more helpful to reach that goal.
9
10 cheers,
11 Wernfried
15 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne (at) gentoo.org
16 Gentoo Forums - http://forums.gentoo.org
17 forum-mods (at) gentoo.org
18 #gentoo-forums (freenode)