From: Thomas Anderson <gentoofan23@g.o>
To: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Question about Absence for today's meeting
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 14:21:21
1 On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 02:09:18AM -0700, Ned Ludd wrote:
2 > On Thu, 2009-03-12 at 20:42 -0400, Thomas Anderson wrote:
3 > > Hi,
4 > >
5 > > According to my logs Luca Barbato(lu_zero) did not speak from 8
6 > > minutes prior to the meeting to 37 minutes into the meeting. Luca,
7 > > do you think you should be marked as absent for this meeting?
8 > >
9 > > Cheers,
12 > Please stop witch hunting and focus on the things that the council
13 > itself is supposed to be focusing on. The guy is clearly active on the
14 > topics proposed before the council.
15
16 I realize that, but some "boring" things still need to be done. Some
17 council members have even remarked to me that I should be doing things
18 like this. Also, It's not like Luca will be marked a slacker unless
19 he misses next meeting too.
23 Thomas Anderson
24 Gentoo Developer
26 Areas of responsibility:
27 AMD64, Secretary to the Gentoo Council