From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Lack of comments on the June 11th agenda
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:14:38
On K, 2009-06-10 at 15:33 -0500, Doug Goldstein wrote:
> Even though virtually all council members agreed that we all should be > sending agenda comments 2 days before the council meeting I'm sad to > see that those very same people did not do so. It took less than a > week for people to forget.
Err, sorry, ACK on the agenda. I believe I forgot the need to e-mail specifically, but I did comment on the agenda on IRC about the bash-4 thing, and my points have been repeated independently by others on the thread already by now. -- Mart Raudsepp Gentoo Developer Mail: leio@g.o Weblog: http://planet.gentoo.org/developers/leio