From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Cc: Leonardo Boshell <leonardop@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Voting results script
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:22:40
1 On Wednesday 19 September 2007, Leonardo Boshell wrote:
2 > Brought back to my attention by the recent election, I'd like to share
3 > a script I wrote a couple of years ago that generates graphics (in png
4 > format) based on the voting results.
5 >
6 > I ported it to perl so it's easy to make it run on any given system,
7 > and tried to clean it a little in the process. It requires gnuplot to
8 > create the graphics so make sure you have it installed if you feel
9 > like trying it.
10 >
11 > You may see an example of the output here:
12 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~leonardop/council2007/
13 >
14 > By the way, if anyone familiar with gnuplot, or statistics graphics in
15 > general can suggest a better way to plot the unified approach I tried
16 > in graph_unified.png, I'd appreciate it :).
17
18 looks like the results are the same as the text based grapher ciaranm put
19 together ... we've just been storing these things in the council project
20 space in the voting-logs subdir if you want to toss yours in as well ...
21 -mike