From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-council <gentoo-council@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Agenda for the meeting of December 7th, 2009
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 19:04:33
1 On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 10:18 AM, Robin H. Johnson <robbat2@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Sun, Dec 06, 2009 at 12:48:13PM +0100, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
3 >> >>>>> On Sun, 6 Dec 2009, Denis Dupeyron wrote:
4 >> > 4. GLEPs 58, 59, 60 and 61 (15 minutes)
5 >> >   Read more about this as well as a nice summary at [3]. Vote for or
6 >> >   against each of these 4 GLEPs. If voting against please suggest
7 >> >   improvements and/or alternatives.
8 >> Shouldn't GLEP 57 be included in this list (although it's only
9 >> informational)?
10 > Yes, GLEP57 should be voted on as well.
11
12 OK, let's add GLEP 57 then. However I was just told this was only
13 requested for January's meeting. So if everybody agrees, and since
14 discussing 5 GLEPs might take more time than the allotted 15 minutes,
15 this should be moved to the open floor session as suggested by solar.
16
17 I would also like to add the following:
18 1.5. Should we accept votes by email sent before the meeting?
19
20 The reason is that solar may not be able to attend the meeting and is
21 having trouble finding a proxy. In which case he offered to send his
22 votes by email. The inevitable question after the latter is: "Should a
23 council member voting by email be considered having missed the
24 meeting?" Let's keep that for another time though. There's enough on
25 our plate for this meeting.
26
27 Denis.