From: "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-council] Voting procedure
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 13:01:23
Hi everyone

Since Cardoe didn't present the paper up to now, I'd like to get the
discussion started how the voting procedure should look like in the
future.

So far we've introduced the _reopen_nominations person in the last vote
and it didn't change a lot. But there are more questions:

Does there always have to be 7 council members? If yes, what should
happen when we i) don't have enough nominations and/or ii)
_reopen_nominations is ranked somewhere between rank 1-7 ?
If not, should there be a minimum? If yes, same questions as above.

I know it's boring stuff but it's better to discuss it now instead of
during the next election period.

Cheers,
Tiziano

ps The results from the 2008b vote are still not on the council page,
who's going to do that?

--
Tiziano Müller
Gentoo Linux Developer