From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Vote: What next?
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 22:00:46
On 13:31 Tue 20 May     , Donnie Berkholz wrote:
> People keep asking us for action or a decision one way or the other, and > we can't seem to get enough of us saying the same thing at the same time > to do anything. > > To get some movement here, I'd like to get a concrete response from the > council in this thread for how we should proceed. Here's some options > that have been mentioned: > > 1) Have an election now; > > 2) Hold a 1-week vote asking all devs whether we should have elections; > > 3) Say that last week's nonmeeting didn't count for any of these > reasons: it was (a) poorly announced, (b) not voted on by a council > majority or (c) not a regularly scheduled meeting; or > > 4) Something else. (What?)
Since jokey just replied in the past day, here's where things stand: a) amne (2nd choice) lu (2nd choice) me (2nd choice) betelgeuse jokey b) amne lu me c) flameeyes So everyone's spoken up but vapier. Seems like 6 should be enough of us to go ahead and get some action. Thanks, Donnie -- gentoo-council@l.g.o mailing list