From: Trevor Forbes <t4bs@×××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-cygwin@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cygwin] interest in gentoo-cygwin
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:12:48
1 Patrick Lauer wrote:
4 >For patched ebuilds I'd prefer a cygwin-only repo until basic stuff
5 >works,
6 >no need to stuff another broken arch into the tree. Especially the
7 >insane
8 >gcc patches and the "new" libc should be kept away from the rest.
9 >
10 >wkr,
11 >Patrick
14 I don't see any problems here, I intend (famous last words) to try
15 implement Cygwin cleanly, in a manner similar to the xbox. I want Cygwin
16 to "just work" rather than making large changes to Gentoo...
17
18 For this to work, a lot of changes may have to happen on the Cygwin side
19 of the house, which I think I am capable of doing..
20
21 Trevor
22 --
23 gentoo-cygwin@g.o mailing list