From: Trevor Forbes <t4bs@×××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-cygwin@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cygwin] The way ahead
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:17:02
1 Patrick Lauer wrote:
2
3 >On Fri, 2006-01-13 at 21:05 +0930, Trevor Forbes wrote:
6 >>Patrick,
7 >>
8 >>I believe you are in charge here and clearly have some experience with
9 >>gentoo-cygwin. How much help can you provide??
12 >I can give limited advice on how to fix things;
13 >I can provide webspace, wiki, svn/cvs repositories
14 >
15 >What I lack is time and a working Windows install :-)
16 >
17 >Consider me a coordinator for the moment, but please don't expect me to
18 >do any heavy lifting (bugfixing etc.) as that sadly takes too much time.
19 >
20 >Patrick
23 Tks Patrick,
24
25 Is there anyone else here that can provide some development time??
26
27 Trevor
28 --
29 gentoo-cygwin@g.o mailing list