From: Tiemo Kieft <blubber@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] closing this section
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 05:07:23
> If g-d-r is terminated, what happens to the subprojects (specifically > the config tools)? Also dead, now that Gnome System Tools supports > Gentoo?
Well, dead is kind of a big word. But currently there not actively developed. But if the desktop-research would restart, then we could organize the development a bit better. Get more help and stuff. But the real question is, do we need them? Because gnome-config-tools now support gentoo. Groeten, tiemo. -- gentoo-desktop-research@g.o mailing list