From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] test
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 01:08:02
Seems working fine.
anybody had already a roadmap to discuss?

some point that come to mind in random order are:
- ethernet/wify quickswitch gui
- cpufreq gui
the others that come up on irc were a unified backend for configuration
with multple front-ends (console,X,fb?), guided installer, menu
integration and other freedesktop.org proposed infrastructure.
Did I forgot anything
(already 2 test message done, I want to make a third with something
inside just to start discussions)

lu

-- Luca Barbato Developer Gentoo Linux http://www.gentoo.org/~lu_zero -- gentoo-desktop-research@g.o mailing list