From: Tiemo Kieft <blubber@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] Report of the desktop-research meeting.
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:48:57
Irc log is available on
http://dev.gentoo.org/~blubber/desktop-research/meeting_20030119.log

-- Gentoo Linux Documentation developer Dutch Documentation: http://www.gentoo.org/doc/nl/index.xml blubber@g.o | http://dev.gentoo.org/~blubber/ Public key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE3E9E3A6 Key fingerprint = 6749 CD77 B577 D615 4B3C A082 C430 0ACD E3E9 E3A6 -- gentoo-desktop-research@g.o mailing list