From: dams <dams@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o
Cc: john@×××××××.nu
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] thesis - support - question - ideas ...
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 08:58:26
1 On Fri, 04 May 2007 00:11:19 +0200
2 John Nilsson <john@×××××××.nu> wrote:
3
4 > Hi!
5 >
6 > I totally forgot about this list. Must have been ages since the last
7 > post. =)
8
9 Yeah this list were pretty much dead :) The project, too.
10
11 My opinion on that is that we didn't achieve to get a consensu on what
12 was our vision of the gentoo desktop, and what we wanted to
13 improve/change. Some people at gentoo actually think that we shouldn't
14 try to have a "gentoo desktop" concept : basically just including
15 upstream desktop application is enough.
19 gentoo-desktop-research@g.o mailing list