From: dams@×××.fr
To: gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] Gentoo Configuration Tools
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:31:41
1 Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o> said:
2
3 > On Saturday 24 January 2004 21:03, Tiemo Kieft wrote:
4 > >
5 > > A tool you can use to configure your network connection. So it basically
6 > > should edit /etc/conf.d/net, /etc/hosts, /etc/resolv.conf and add the
7 > > appropriate links to /etc/init.d/.
8 >
9 > From what I understand this is a very good candidate for a tool to be based on
10 > dams work.
11
12 I'll try to make some prototype of this during feb.
15 dams
18 gentoo-desktop-research@g.o mailing list