From: dams@×××.fr
To: gentoo-desktop-research@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] munky's project
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:37:04
1 munky@××××××.com said:
2
3 > Some of you know of my attempts to create an API for Portage. With _mass_
4 > opposition from the reasearch team, I have decided to halt my project. I
5 > am still a neophyte in the Open Source Community and python. I will
6 > continue to learn Python and idle in the chan. Once portage-ng is
7 > completed I will be ready to continue the project as required.
8
9 I don't know where you saw _mass_ opposition from the reasearch team. But
10 nevertheless, it can be only good for you to learn Python and look at
11 portage-ng
14 dams
17 gentoo-desktop-research@g.o mailing list