From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] 3 week break
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 10:18:02
1 On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 04:22, Paul de Vrieze wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > On Monday 01 December 2003 23:58, dams@×××.fr wrote:
6 > > "Gerald J. Normandin Jr." <gerrynjr@g.o> said:
7 > > > Sadly, it seems that school work has caught up with me. There are 2
8 > > > weeks of classes left, and then I have finals. Due to this demanding
9 > > > crunch, I have decided to take a break. I will be back in 3 weeks.
10 > >
11 > > no problem. I'll be myself in vacation in 2 weeks I think, a trip to
12 > > NYC (anybody living there?)
13 > >
14 > I believe kurt lives there, and maybe seemant.
15
16 Wrong side of the country for Seemant, he's in L.A. =)