From: Tiemo Kieft <blubber@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] config tools subproject
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 16:43:09
1 > So the question is : which config tools are the most needed, and which one are
2 > the most eady to do. We'll try to cross the 2 lists then
3
4 Indeed, if we decide to _not_ include some particular tool, that doesn't
5 mean that it will never be made. This is just for basis :)
6
7 > actually it's already commited by seemant in dev-utils.
8 > The actual version is working however, I recommend you to wait for the next one
9 > which will be out shortly. I'll write an howto use it for gentoo in particular
10
11 mmm, okay. I just want to add that http://www.libconf.net is back online
12 :).
13