From: Derek Tracy <tracyde@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] thesis - support - question - ideas ...
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 11:21:13
Johannes, You might want to consider looking at http://www.symphonyos.com/cms/ they have the most unique approach to a user oriented desktop that I have seen to date they are using Mozilla engine w/XUL so it shouldn't be too difficult to program. -- --------------------------------- Derek Tracy tracyde@×××××.com ---------------------------------