From: dams@×××.fr
To: gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop-research] config tools subproject
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:24:55
hello,

The config tools subroject is not going forward that much because blubber has
made no further communication/managment on it. I asked him some explanation, to
know if he is not motivated/interested anymore, or if he has a schedule problem

anyway, the subpoject gentoo config tools will start shortly, with or without
blubber as leader.

As a side note, I think we should try to do regular meetings as we planed. The
idea was to do a meeting every 2 weeks.

Anyway, I'll mail back soon with some interesting stuff on the config tools
topic.

--
dams