From: dams@×××.fr
To: gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop-research] config tools subproject
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:24:55
1 hello,
2
3 The config tools subroject is not going forward that much because blubber has
4 made no further communication/managment on it. I asked him some explanation, to
5 know if he is not motivated/interested anymore, or if he has a schedule problem
6
7 anyway, the subpoject gentoo config tools will start shortly, with or without
8 blubber as leader.
9
10 As a side note, I think we should try to do regular meetings as we planed. The
11 idea was to do a meeting every 2 weeks.
12
13 Anyway, I'll mail back soon with some interesting stuff on the config tools
14 topic.
17 dams
20 gentoo-desktop-research@g.o mailing list