From: "Eli M. Dow" <dowem@××××××××.edu>
To: "gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o" <gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-desktop-research] new to the list
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:43:09
Hi everyone,

I am one of the co-authors of the pen2 project. I was wondering what
people were thinking currently about the goals of a sanctioned gentoo
graphical installer.

I don't have time to read the backlogs of this mailing list as my
semester is well underway. It would be excellent if someone could hit me
with a cluestick about the current consensus.

I would also like to answer any questions people might have about pen2
and its design decisions.

Please look at  http://pen2.sclab.clarkson.edu/ for those who haven't
heard of us or what we are trying to accomplish.

Anonymous CVS should be set up soon hopefully. A private  internal cvs
server was used since this was for course credit. We also hope to have a
FAQ set up soon as well.

--
Eli M. Dow
Graduate Student HCI Group @ Clarkson University