From: James William Dumay <i386@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] closing this section
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 23:16:01
1 I dont think this project is dead. Im still interested in a customised
2 Gentoo Desktop. There are many people willing to work on it in the
3 developer based and in the community.
4
5 Jims (i386)
6
7 On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 18:42 +0200, dams@×××.fr wrote:
8 > Yo,
9 >
10 > I'm going to close gentoo-desktop-research, unless anyone is against it, and
11 > wants to take responsability of it, accordingly to the deciding people
12 >
13 > There has been not enough mails, ideas, productive work, and effective actions,
14 > plus a very long inactive time, so I think I take no risk in sayng that this
15 > mailing list and the associate project is dead.
16 >
17 > comments?
18 >
19 > --