From: "Gerald J. Normandin Jr." <gerrynjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] test
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 22:41:20
Well, I think first.. a policy should be that all devs who send mails on
this list be signed with a key, so as to maintain the integrity of
comments on the list.

Main Goal in my mind, should be research on the various positive aspects
of other distros (integration, configuration, various others) and
attempt at recommending ways to improve those, and incorporate them into
the Gentoo Distribution.Other than that, the goal mentioned suits well.

Usual Desktop Research Task:
1. Research	  (Self Explanatory)
2. Evaluation	  (Discussion, of the topic, or research)
3. Recommendation (Recommended course of action)
4. Proposal (The actual paper outlining the above, to be sent to the
appropriate personnel)

What is meant by "find some global different directions of research"?

-- GnuGP key id# C1DBDF81 available from http://pgp.mit.edu Key Fingerprint = 2215 37C2 30EB B42D CC60 972E FC3C 749E C1DB DF81