From: Fabien Fivaz <fabien.fivaz@×××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] XFCE4 as a desktop environment
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:59:40
Paul de Vrieze wrote:

> One thing that I found lacking (and induced me to umerge it after 15 > minutes > of looking at it) is that it does not seem to have a simple menu system > (no .desktop files, or even a menu editor).
Well, you can add a "launcher", which will display an icon with a bar on top where you can add programms quite easily. I put Abiword, Gnumeric, etc. in it. I then just have to click on the bar next to the laucher button to see the programs I have and lauch them... Fabien -- gentoo-desktop-research@g.o mailing list -- gentoo-desktop-research@g.o mailing list