From: Adrian CAPDEFIER <adriancapdefier@×××××××.ro>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] closing this section
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 23:51:12
1 On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 23:00, James William Dumay wrote:
2 > The problem I found with this "Project" is that when you had a good idea
3 > and you wanted to get it going, people had too many negative things to
4 > say or just too much to say and not put any work into it all all. Too
5 > many chefs scenario. re: Gentoo Customised Desktop.
6
7 So why don't we do that? Let's list all the problems with this Project
8 and see what we can learn from that.
12 gentoo-desktop-research@g.o mailing list