From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] Desktop Linux Consortium membership
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 19:59:47
1 Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 03 December 2003 10:16, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 >> It's clear that a proposal to management is necessary -- however, I
4 >> thought it worthwhile to talk to the people it most directly affects
5 >> first to hear what they had to say.
6 >
7 > Certainly. Maybe you could also contact the people from the consortium
8 > to help finding out what we could mean for them and what they could
9 > mean for us. Are they only about promotion? Or do they aim to
10 > coordinate improvements on the desktop area?
11
12 I just sent an email about this to the interim chair of the formation
13 committee, hopefully I'll hear back soon.
14
15 Donnie
20 gentoo-desktop-research@g.o mailing list