From: Joel Konkle-Parker <jjk3@×××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] Gentoo-desktop howto fix-up
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 23:23:19
1 Gerald J. Normandin Jr. wrote:
2 > Below you will find the email that Swift had sent me regarding fixing up
3 > the desktop-howto, it contains his suggestions. Please add your own
4 > suggestions, and work will be underway on fixing this up. I will be
5 > coordinating with the docs team as well as our team, and will take care
6 > of submissions, bugs, etc.
7 >
8 > The howto can be found at: http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/desktop.xml
11 > Thanks,
12 > Gerald J. Normandin Jr.
13
14 Thanks for taking this on, guys. I would just suggest that there be a
15 section on setting up hdparm added to the howto (rc-update add hdparm
16 default, /etc/config.d/hdparm, etc.).
20 Joel Konkle-Parker
21 Webmaster [Ballsome.com]
22
23 Phone [+1 662-518-1636]