From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] One research problem we could research
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:36:39
1 On Friday 10 October 2003 11:31, dams@×××.fr wrote:
2 >
3 > I prefer proposing things, then see reactions and feedbacks, instead of
4 > starting endless discussions, especially in the gentoo community. If you
5 > come with precise proposition, it's easy to say yes/no to it, and to make
6 > things evolve quickly.
7 >
8 > So of course users are the goal, but we want to propose things, not discuss
9 > 3 months long
10
11 I agree. From my experience asking the comunity about anything than a full
12 plan does not get you far. The discussions tend to loose their point at some
13 time. Of course you can at a point before implementation ask for opinions.
14 But you will need to make the decision yourself in the end.
15
16 Paul
19 Paul de Vrieze
20 Gentoo Developer