From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] One research problem we could research
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:36:39
On Friday 10 October 2003 11:31, dams@×××.fr wrote:
> > I prefer proposing things, then see reactions and feedbacks, instead of > starting endless discussions, especially in the gentoo community. If you > come with precise proposition, it's easy to say yes/no to it, and to make > things evolve quickly. > > So of course users are the goal, but we want to propose things, not discuss > 3 months long
I agree. From my experience asking the comunity about anything than a full plan does not get you far. The discussions tend to loose their point at some time. Of course you can at a point before implementation ask for opinions. But you will need to make the decision yourself in the end. Paul -- Paul de Vrieze Gentoo Developer Mail: pauldv@g.o Homepage: http://www.devrieze.net