From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] knetworkmanager and dbus-qt3-old
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 02:03:55
Tiago Marques wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 11:19 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com > <mailto:rdalek1967@×××××.com>> wrote: > > Tiago Marques wrote: >> Hi everyone, >> >> Just wanted to check something out before submitting a bug >> report. This >> is kde-misc/knetworkmanager/knetworkmanager-0.7_pre1168552.ebuild: >> >> << SNIP >> >> Best regards, >> Tiago > > > I don't think you can file a Gentoo bug report for things in a > overlay. You are however in the right place. In the past, the > folks that maintain kde-sunset respond to problems here. So, you > may have just filed a bur report. > > Dale > > :-) :-) > > > Thanks :) > > I was referring about a bug to portage, not kde-sunset, since it is > portage that doesn't seem able to resolve the dependencies. > > Best regards, > Tiago >
Usually the ebuild sets the packages that are needed and the ebuild is part of the overlay. If you file a bug related to overlays, they are usually closed. You can file it if needed but I suspect it will be closed. The folks here will most likely be able to fix this. Just have to wait until they get a chance to work on it. If it is portage itself, then they will know that for sure and it can be filed with them. Dale :-) :-)