From: Andrej Kacian <ticho@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Fixed: Error emerging gift-fasttrack. How to submit patch?
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 14:26:32

Common way is to file a bug on http://bugs.gentoo.org, from where you can communicate to whichever dev will be interested to handle this. -- /~\ The ASCII Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <ticho at gentoo dot org> \ / Ribbon Campaign GnuPG public key ID: 7CD93FE2 (pgp.mit.edu) X Against HTML Key fingerprint: / \ Email! E87D 9DEF 2A23 6FFB 7AD9 542F 4253 3A46 7CD9 3FE2