From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Re: Knotify4 does not detect inserted CD/DVD and/or USB-Disks
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 17:30:40
Maciej Mrozowski posted on Sat, 16 Apr 2011 18:49:37 +0200 as excerpted:

> On Saturday 16 of April 2011 18:06:56 MethodGuy xXx wrote: >> Get a life > > Indeed, but this applies to you since apparently you have no activities > besides posting useless opinions on public project-specific mailing > lists. > Good job.
Maybe he's one of those guys that's too dumb to figure out how to unsubscribe from the list... from the same place he subscribed in the first place or by following the header instructions... and is taking it out on random posters? (I seem to recall an earlier post with the same lack of useful content. Whether it was his or someone else's I'm not sure. If it's his...) -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman