From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Gnome woes!
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 01:47:38
1 Thus spake Donnie Berkholz on Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 08:18:00PM CDT
2 > Lindsay Haisley wrote:
3 > > Donnie, anyone with some Gnome experience, know how to get out of this one?
4 >
5 > It has never happened to me, everything always works great for me.
6 > That's why I am a dev, weird local issues don't happen. =)
7
8 Oh well. I guess I'm just going to have to bite the bullet, blow away my old
9 gnome config altogether, and rebuild it from scratch. That generally gets the
10 job done.
11
12 Some people have better software karma than others. Mine is _generally_ pretty
13 good, although desktop Linux has been eating my lunch pretty badly for the last
14 several weeks. I'm often the one who ends up helping out others whose software
15 karma is worse than mine :-)
18 Lindsay Haisley | "Fighting against human | PGP public key
19 FMP Computer Services | creativity is like | available at
20 512-259-1190 | trying to eradicate | <http://pubkeys.fmp.com>
21 http://www.fmp.com | dandelions" |
22 | (Pamela Jones) |
23 --