From: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Cc: kde@g.o, qt@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] KDE/Qt stabilization list @ kde overlay
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 21:03:49
1 Hello,
2
3 this mail is targeted mostly to KDE and Qt team members. Since we are close to
4 stabilization, we need to compile a list of all the packages that should go
5 stable. That includes core KDE/Qt packages, misc/extragear apps and their
6 depedencies. The list is here [1]. Any user that wants to see a KDE/Qt package
7 stable, this is the best time. Feel free to reply to this thread with possible
8 candidates, but make sure it works under KDE 4.6 and/or Qt 4.7.
9
10 [1]
11 http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/kde.git;a=blob;f=Documentation/kde46_stable_list;hb=HEAD
12
13 PS If there are Qt members with no access to the overlay, send me your public
14 ssh key to set you up.
15 --
16 Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap) | blog.tampakrap.gr
17 Gentoo KDE/Qt, Planet, Overlays