From: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Cc: kde@g.o, qt@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] KDE/Qt stabilization list @ kde overlay
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 21:03:49
Hello,

this mail is targeted mostly to KDE and Qt team members. Since we are close to
stabilization, we need to compile a list of all the packages that should go
stable. That includes core KDE/Qt packages, misc/extragear apps and their
depedencies. The list is here [1]. Any user that wants to see a KDE/Qt package
stable, this is the best time. Feel free to reply to this thread with possible
candidates, but make sure it works under KDE 4.6 and/or Qt 4.7.

[1]
http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/kde.git;a=blob;f=Documentation/kde46_stable_list;hb=HEAD

PS If there are Qt members with no access to the overlay, send me your public
ssh key to set you up.
--
Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap) | blog.tampakrap.gr
Gentoo KDE/Qt, Planet, Overlays