From: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] qting-edge overlay moved to qt
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 00:02:48
1 As discussed in the last Gentoo Qt meeting, we moved our overlay from
2 gitorious to git.overlays.gentoo.org. This is going to be the final move, I
3 promise :)
4
5 Along with that, we decided to change the overlay from qting-edge to just qt.
6 Layman list is alreay updated, so if you still have the old one, you should
7 remove it and add the new one:
8
9 # layman -f
10 # layman -d qting-edge
11 # layman -a qt
12
13 Keep in mind that this overlay contains mostly live ebuilds of Qt (branches
14 4.7 and master), so make sure that you really need it before blindly adding it
15 (the same applies for the kde overlay). Enjoy!
16 --
17 Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap) | blog.tampakrap.gr
18 Gentoo KDE/Qt, Planet, Overlays