From: Carsten Lohrke <carlo@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Kitchensync, Ksync, Multisynk
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 15:45:31
1 On Thursday 22 December 2005 22:51, Benjamin Fritzsche wrote:
2 > So I'm a bit puzzled about the general architecture of kde synchronisation.
3 >
4 > Anyone here who give a brief overview how all these different but similar
5 > frameworks/apps work together?
6 > Would be appreciated for general understanding and making the steps I took
7 > sofar reproducible.
8
9 I don't use this stuff, so I can't help either, but what I can tell you is
10 that it did not evolve as thought and so kde.org decided to give it a second
11 start for KDE 4 and to create a new Kitchensync, based on OpenSync¹, which
12 emerged in the meantime. This information doesn't help you now of course. :-/
15 Carsten
18 [1] http://www.opensync.org/