From: Tim Igoe <tim@×××××××.uk>
To: Mike Gardiner <obz@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Parts of applications menu goes missing
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:58:44
Mike,

I am running famd currently, i will check to see whats going on next
time it happens. But i have noticed nautilus misbehaving too (showing no
files in a folder after minutes before showing a full folder) come to
think about it.

I did upgrade famd a while back, and noticed things go wrong as it
changed the default behaviour from local_only = false to true - nautilus
wouldn't connect to it, until i changed it back to false, nautilus
wouldn't even start.

Tim