From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Re: Re: smooth scrolling in konqueror (like in firefox)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 18:47:26
Norberto Bensa posted <200508131043.04042.nbensa@×××.net>, excerpted
below,  on Sat, 13 Aug 2005 10:43:03 -0300:

> Duncan wrote: >> I think there's probably some way to adjust the speed, but I'm not sure >> where. It's possible it's (presently) only adjustable by editing a config >> file, not graphically. > > press shift-down/up to control speed ;)
Cool, thanks! (For some reason, I'm recalling that scene in Star Trek, Next Generation, where Data adjusts the display speed on his terminal. =8^) -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/22/rms_interview.html -- gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list