From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Editing gnome menus ??
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:09:55
1 Thanks. I actually have it, and couldn't remember the name. Used to watch
2 Red Dwarf so I shoulda remembered it ;-)
3
4 I oughta file a bug on it. Smeg depends on python >v2.4.1, and at the time
5 it showed up in portage, this version of python was masked with ~x86, so
6 smeg was too. Since stable python is now at 2.4.2 the mask on smeg could
7 probably be removed.
8
9 Thus spake Stuart Howard on Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 06:33:02AM CST
10 > furhter lack of resistance shows this
11 > http://packages.gentoo.org/search/?sstring=smeg
12 >
13 > stu
14 >