From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] OpenLDAP docs (was: [gentoo-desktop] What "just works" and what doesn't?)
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:57:27
If it's unmaintained and there are bugs about the document, we generally remove the link from the index but the document remains (http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/ldap-howto.xml is still available). If the document contains more erroneous information than your memoires, we move it up the Attic.
True, but without someone experienced in this area it's quite difficult to write such docs. Sven Vermeulen -- Documentation & PR project leader The Gentoo Project <<< http://www.gentoo.org >>>