From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Re: System problems - some progress
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 08:59:03
1 Lindsay Haisley posted on Thu, 24 Mar 2011 21:10:13 -0500 as excerpted:
2
3 > A colleague of mine here in Austin pointed out to me that although I had
4 > autodetect enabled in my kernel, I didn't have RAID-1 mode enabled. He
5 > figured this out from looking at my log file excerpt! I thought I had
6 > the necessary kernel config options copied from my old kernel to my new
7 > one, but this one was overlooked. Another pass at it will be in order.
8
9 I noticed that immediately too ("personality for level 1 is not loaded",
10 dead give-away!), and was going to post a response to that effect, but
11 decided to check the rest of the thread in case someone else got to it
12 first.
13
14 You (your colleague) got to it before I did! =:^)
19 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman