From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Re: System problems - some progress
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 08:59:03
Lindsay Haisley posted on Thu, 24 Mar 2011 21:10:13 -0500 as excerpted:

> A colleague of mine here in Austin pointed out to me that although I had > autodetect enabled in my kernel, I didn't have RAID-1 mode enabled. He > figured this out from looking at my log file excerpt! I thought I had > the necessary kernel config options copied from my old kernel to my new > one, but this one was overlooked. Another pass at it will be in order.
I noticed that immediately too ("personality for level 1 is not loaded", dead give-away!), and was going to post a response to that effect, but decided to check the rest of the thread in case someone else got to it first. You (your colleague) got to it before I did! =:^) -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman