From: Chris Cox <onebeer@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] firefox freezes sometimes
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 02:27:43
On Saturday 04 December 2004 10:27 am, SHI Ning wrote:
> my firefox 1.0 freezes when I'm visiting some sites, I've went to the > mozilla irc channel, and someone told me it might because that the flash > plugin is old, then I updated to the newest one. but nothing changes. > And I've tried to remerge it, no help either. so I need some help.
What site is it locking up on? I use mozilla-firefox-1.0-r3 the problem I have is I can't seem to install any new search engines. But I haven't had it lock up on anything so far. -- - Chris ICQ: 5255916 IRC: freenode.net #gentoo Linux 2.6.9-gentoo-r6 i686 AMD Athlon(tm) XP 8:24pm up 6 days, 2:30, load average: 0.25, 0.15, 0.29 This system will self-destruct in five minutes. -- gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list