From: kallipygos@×××××.lv
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] KDE4.5.4 kate terminus
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 16:02:56
1 I forgot to mention something
2 I have another computer with ubuntu 10.04 where in GEDIT
3 ā ī ū ē ō looks EXACT as normal chars a i u e o ,
4 so maybe it is inaccuracy with KDE - QT and not by Terminus self ?
5 Or maybe usage of some USE Flags can fix it ?
6 Yet i can not test it because i have this HDD new formatted.
7 eix terminus
8 * media-fonts/terminus-font
9      Available versions:  4.30 ~4.32 {X
10 a-like-o bolddiag +pcf +psf quote raw-font-data ru-dv +ru-g ru-i ru-k
11 width}
12
13 Homepage:
14 http://terminus-font.sourceforge.net/