From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Unsub again
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 22:09:42
1 On Tuesday 06 December 2005 17:14, Daniel wrote:
2 > Assistance please,
3 >
4 > I have twice tried sending a blank message to
5 > gentoo-desktop+unsubscribe@l.g.o I get a request to confirm
6 > message, and following the instructions, I click the link that sends a
7 > reply. I do not get another confirmation message, which if memory serves I
8 > should, and I also do not get off the list.
9 >
10 > What am I doing wrong?
11
12 Probably you don't reply to the confirmation from the right adress. For the
13 confirmation, just hit your email client's reply button, and then the send
14 button. I don't think that web links work.
15
16 Paul
19 Paul de Vrieze
20 Gentoo Developer