From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] What "just works" and what doesn't?
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 12:23:02
On Wednesday 06 October 2004 11:44, Gábor Farkas wrote:
> well...foomatic (at least for me) usually has the printer driver i need > (it works with kcontrol). > > i just don't know how to add a cups printer in gnome ;)
Well, kcontrol knows about foomatic, but cups itself certainly doesn't. An easy way to control cups is through the web interface. For that to work the printer needs to be known to cups (by installing in that location). Paul -- Paul de Vrieze Gentoo Developer Mail: pauldv@g.o Homepage: http://www.devrieze.net