From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] System problems
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 22:40:13
OK, Roman,

I've posted a new kernel config for 2.6.36-gentoo-r5.  I haven't had a
chance to back down the system and try it out yet.

<http://www.fmp.com/~fmouse/vishnu/vishnu_kernel-2.6.36-gentoo-r5_config.txt>

This should be everything you wanted to see in order to impart some of
your great wisdom and infinite Linux knowledge to me ;-)

Other files you requested are shown in the index at
<http://www.fmp.com/~fmouse/vishnu/>, as previously noted.

Have at!

--
Lindsay Haisley       |  "Humor will get you through times of no humor
FMP Computer Services |      better than no humor will get you through